Friday, May 14, 2010

Response to Jami: When All Your Friends Are Getting Married

I recently received the following letter:

I have a problem. It seems that all of my good friends are getting married, having kids, settling down, and all that good stuff. Not only do I have little to no desire to do that same, but I also have zero single friends. I'm also not sure where I want to go with my life. I often feel very lonely and like I just don't fit in anywhere.

Please help!

(I hope I made this sound really melo-dramatic. It's all true, but I don't talk about it much so I'm not sure if it sounds over the top or not.)

- Jami

My response is as follows:



Hope that was at least semi-entertaining.

Keep the letters coming, friends. I am having a blast with this. :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    That was fantastic. And excellent advice, says the chick who had a kid too young. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. This is the most fantastic thing I've ever heard in my life.

    You are freaking awesome and you might just be my new favorite person alive.

    I'm posting this to my blog! Everyone must see how awesome you are. I'm too hung over right now to think of another synonym for awesome, but if I could I'd be using that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i posted your blog on my facebooks

    ReplyDelete