Friday, November 12, 2010

The Musical Advice Column Is Back In Action!

I woke up this morning and realized that there is something very important missing in my life these days. That thing is none other than The Musical Advice Column.

So allow me to sing you a little ditty about how I'm back in action and ready to answer all of your questions:



In need of advice? You know what to do. Email me at hi.im_lauren@hotmail.com and I will melodically solve your problem (or at least get an annoying song stuck in your head).

4 comments:

  1. So glad this blog is back! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, glad you're back. Hmm, now I'll have to think if I need any advice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to put some deep thought into problems I need advice on. I shall be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man... I visited this site expecting neither a synth beat nor an excellent life-story ballad. And I got both! Real life vs. blogs is a terrible conflict that nobody should ever have to experience. Hope it doesn't continue. And I hope more inquiries come in!

    Btw I realized that was the first other person I've seen use the "60s EP" sound on their keyboard. I know I can't be the only one. But it's uncommon enough that it kind of feels like my own. That was cool.

    ReplyDelete