Sunday, June 6, 2010

Response to The Guy Who Can't Get Over His Ex

Hey! I know it's been over a week since my last post and I apologize for getting behind on everyone's letters. I could throw my lame excuses at you...or I could just present you with a new song. I choose the latter. :)

So this email popped up in my inbox about a week ago:

How do I get over my ex girlfriend? I broke up with her over a year and a half ago and I still think about her almost every day. We haven't talked, but her lifestyle is beginning to concern me and I'd just rather be over her you know? This week I just found out she's become a PETA supporter. It's so unlike her. The problem is I still have friends that are friends with her, so every once in awhile I learn things about her I don't want to. Should I try hypnosis?


And here's my response to it:



It was cold in my house. I had to wear my fur coat. ;)

Anyway, that's all I've got for now. More songs in the works - expect more posts up soon. Thanks so much for reading! And as always, if you need a bit of musical advice, you know who to call!

5 comments:

  1. Love the fur coat! Anyway, is this guy seriously concerned because his ex-girlfriend became a PETA supporter? Most people become concerned when exes start doing drugs, become strippers, prostitutes, homeless, etc., but PETA? lol Your advice column always makes me smile so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love how you basically advise him to stalk. It's like, Since you're already obsessed, why not go all the way? Excellent.

    Wish I had some good problems at the moment. Good to know you've got a backlog of sorts. I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you already know that the 2010 World Cup starts this weekend in South Africa. The US's first game is against England and I want to watch it, but I don't know anyone else who likes soccer and It's not as much fun to watch alone. Is there a way to make my girlfriend watch all the games with me? What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha really neat idea! I only wish I had something that I needed advice on so that I could get a song, too! Great work, keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the part about dating every single other girl in the state, and yes, I do like your fur coat.

    ReplyDelete